- How many different font styles do you see on the front cover?
- How many different font sizes are used?
- How many different font colours are used?
- How many coverlines are there?
- Describe the font used for the magazine title.
The font used for the title is bold and it stands out but it is also a modern font.
- How does the title communicate who the target audience are?
The title communicates to the age and target audience as it is a womens magazine and the title is in a pink font and the writing is curly and looks quite girly.
- What’s the main coverline and how do you know?
The main coverline is “body revolution 12 new body shapes” this is because it is the biggest coverline there and it is the main thing you see except for the main image and title
- Explain how and why different colours are used on the cover.
Different colours are used to make it more lively and eye catching.
- Explain how and why different fonts are used on the front cover
Different fonts are used on the front cover to show a different perspective of each story and to show that each story is for something else such as they would use girly, curvy fonts for stories for women
- If you could change something about the typography on this cover what would it be and why would change it?
i would use a wider range of colours as using only 3 colours is quite plain